Position operates one or multiple pieces of manufacturing equipment. This may include moving raw material handling to the production line, and/or filling, capping, sealing, labeling or packaging product. Removes damaged products or supplies, as needed. Position responsible for production, package, and flavor changeovers. Maintains required product inspection processes. Performs basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure production equipment runs efficiently.
Position requires lifting, carrying, and pushing/pulling cases weighing 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly over a long work period. This position requires walking or standing most of the time during the shift and may include stooping, crawling and crouching over and under conveyors.
- Operate and monitor production line(s) to ensure efficiency
- Remove or shift materials and/or finished products to facilitate proper flow
- Ensure package and product quality
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Operate all manufacturing equipment (including new technologies) efficiently and safely
- Clean equipment and area before, during, and after shift
- Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices
- Expedite repairs to line, working with maintenance as necessary
- Keep daily records of down time and machine operations
- Work well with others in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
Morning (First) Shift
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.