• Accurately sample raw and finished materials for manufacturing, QC, Flintec and Sample Lab in a timely fashion.
• Pick / put away material for production or incoming raw material.
• Inventory management and control.
• Unloading of semi-trailers.
• Scan gun usage during inventory transfers.
• Cleaning of Warehouse areas.
• Cycle counting.
• Computer data entry.
• Load/ unload Tankers
• Pick finished material for shipments.
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.