- Monday-Friday 1st Shift (7:30am-4:00pm)
- $30.37 Per Hour
- Working in the Warehouse loading and off loading trailers and cover P/D Route as needed.
- Weekend off
- Be at least 23 years of age
- Possess a valid Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- Have a minimum of 6 months of commercial driving experience
- Have good communication and customer-service skills
- Able to maneuver heavy products using powered industrial trucks and pallet jacks
- Willingness to be flexible
Local Warehouse / Drivers transport products to warehouses, distribution centers and other Mohawk sites within Northwest Georgia. Drivers who join Mohawk often stay until retirement because we offer great pay and benefits, consistent work schedules and predictable home time.
- Professionally maintained, reliable and safe equipment
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid vacation
Mohawk Industries has been a trusted name in carpets for more than 130 years and is a leading supplier of flooring, offering a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include Quick-Step, Pergo, Daltile, IVC Resilient Design, Karastan, Godfrey Hirst, Durkan, Mohawk Group and Mohawk Home.
Expected base pay rate for the role will be $30.37 per hour at the commencement of employment. However, base pay if hired will be determined on an individualized basis and is only part of the compensation package, which, depending on the position, may also include commission earnings, incentive compensation, discretionary bonuses, other short & long term incentive packages, and other company sponsored benefit programs.