IBT Industrial Solutions is seeking dependable, career-minded individuals who get excited about finding solutions for our customers. We have a rich culture full of long-term employees with deep expertise in their areas. It’s no surprise that our creative, team-oriented employees stay with us for an average of 15-years. To reward each employee’s commitment, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, tuition reimbursement, weekend-free 8-5 work schedules, a robust training program, opportunity for rapid advancement, and retirement savings with a company match. Apply here to love your work and who you work with, every day!
WHO SHOULD APPLY
If you are looking for a partnership with an organization that cares about its employees, keep reading. IBT Industrial Solutions, an industrial distributor, is looking for dependable people who care about the results they achieve each day. We are looking for people who will come to work consistently, demonstrate their leadership and creative individuality to help the team accomplish results that are needed for success. If you are looking for a place to begin a fantastic career look no further!
This position receives, stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and products within the warehouse, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
• Operate supplied delivery vehicles for pick-ups and deliveries(CDL is not required, however an active
Driver’s License is required)
• Interact daily with shipping/receiving departments of our industrial customers while on delivery
• Receive into computer overnight shipment, small package (ground), and LTL freight shipments
• Read customer orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or
distributed and/or shipped
• Maintain open and effective communication between the Store Manager and other personnel at the branch
• Keep the warehouse and delivery truck clean and maintained
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present information and
respond to customer questions and information
• Ability to learn through both written word and online training
• Strong ability to use technology and software including, but not limited to, AS/400 or Epicor,
Google Workspace, and Microsoft Office Suite to improve efficiency and effectively communicate information
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Sight, hearing, speech. Frequent lateral mobility; frequent entry and exit from vehicles; use of both hands and arms; occasionally lift weights over 50 pounds; mentally able to plan and analyze verbal input; solve problems; make decisions and take appropriate action under moderate stress.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED WORK HOURS
This is a full-time position with a typical work schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., however hours may vary by location. There may be times where there is an expectation to work extended hours as dictated by business needs. This position requires minimal travel for training or special projects. Eventual relocation may be required for advancement opportunities.
Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, prescription, paid vacation & holidays, wellness, 401(k), education reimbursement, and much more.
The candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.
IBT Industrial Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to that individual’s race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.