Job ID: 5518
ROLE TITLE – Human Resources Manager
JOB FAMILY – Human Resources
BUSINESS UNIT – Healthcare
CLASSIFICATION – Exempt
The company is a global supplier of bonding solutions and manufacturer of adhesive-based products for the Healthcare and Industrial markets. We have a wide reaching global footprint, with manufacturing and operations facilities in countries across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
The company focus is on creating value for our customers and we apply a deep understanding of our markets, from over 80 years of experience in the manufacturing industry.
We take an entrepreneurial approach, and everything we do is underpinned by our principles: Integrity, Compliance, Value Creation, Entrepreneurship, Customer Focus, Knowledge, Change, Humility, Respect and Fulfilment. Our philosophy allows our employees the freedom to create value for the business, our customers, stakeholders and communities.
Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sex, age, disability status, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
KEY PURPOSE OF ROLE
Describe the main purpose of the role and where it fits in the organization
Healthcare is recruiting for a Human Resources Manager who reports directly to the Vice President Human Resources. This role is a key member of the site leadership team driving the human resources strategy and operational plans for the organization.
List key responsibilities of the role. These should not include RRE’s or KPI’s.
- Lead and manage all human resources activities for the site, including strategic planning and execution of programs to bolster a culture of high performance.
- Lead and manage the recruitment process from the recruitment branding and applicant tracking to ensure we hire high performing talent aligning with company values and principles.
- Drive performance management and succession planning for the site.
- Partner with Director of Operations and site leadership team to drive human resources strategies aligned to meet site goals and priorities.
- Develop and drive training initiatives
- Lead and manage all employee relations issues, including fostering a culture where employees feel productive and valuable contributors to the business.
- Ensure regulatory compliance on all state and federal regulations throughout the site are applied and adhered to.
- Work closely with the Healthcare Human Resources team on global or domestic Human Resources projects.
- Evaluate and modernize current systems, policies and practices to reflect current best practices within the Human Resources function.
VIRTUES AND TALENTS
The role incumbent will demonstrate the relevant talents for the role and will display the virtues aligned to our principles:
– Knowledge of laws and government regulations
– Pharmaceutical / medical device manufacturing experience
– Good verbal and written communication skills
-Bilingual Spanish / English
– Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
– Strong analytical skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Strong presentation skills
– Must be trustworthy and maintain confidentiality
– Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business.
– 7-10 years HR Generalist experience; 3+ years of HR Management
– Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
– Experience with HRIS Systems
– Supervised a minimum of 1 direct report
– pharmaceutical / medical device manufacturing experience.
– Knowledge of ISO practices
– Multi-site experience a plus
– SHRM Certification a plus
– Knowledge of ADP payroll systems
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please call Coast at 972 943-3777.