Job ID: 5514
PC Board inspection
Also knowledge of the IPC-A-610 electronics acceptance standard helpful.
1st shift 6am to 230pm.
Also inspection in the shipping and receiving areas open too.
$16. hr could be more based on experience.
Inspects purchased parts, assemblies, accessories, and other materials for conformance to specification using precision measuring instruments and devices. Examines for work defects in materials, work, and damage occurring in transit
Compares quantity and part number of items received with procurement data and other specifications to ensure completeness and accuracy of order.
Inspects and measures items for dimensional accuracy, fit, alignment and functional operation, according drawings, product data sheets, industry standards, and other specifications, using precision measuring instruments and devices.
Approves or rejects items, and records inspection and disposition information.
May inspect outgoing and production line parts and materials.
May perform manufacturing audits against control plans to validate conformance to process requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform inspections of purchased parts, sub-assemblies or finished company products according to well defined criteria using standard physical, mechanical, and/or electrical measurements.
Rework or reject sub-assemblies or finished products as required.
Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards.
Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
Coordinate calibration of all test equipment and fixtures
Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
Participate in the construction and/or revision of SOPs for the inspection function.
Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
Education and Experience:
- Two to three years product inspection experience is preferred
- Possesses the capability to read and interpret technical requirements, ensuring that products and parts meet quality standards
- Must have excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills
- Must be computer literate with the ability to use standard office software
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-talk and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines
- Ability to work under indirect supervision and followings established practices and policies
- Overtime may be required to meet production deadlines
- send resume to email@example.com