Job ID: 5486
This position will perform the order fulfillment process for Domestic orders and transfer orders.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Fill customer orders and transfer orders (identify parts, count required number) with 100% accuracy.
- Ship orders via Fed Ex, UPS, and DHL shipping carriers.
- Check orders for accuracy.
- Perform shipping/reservation transactions in SyteLine/SyteLEAN.
- Package items for shipment.
- Create shipping labels and process using transportation company (FedEx, UPS, etc.) software.
- Restock materials to shelves.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years’ of experience in shipping/receiving in a manufacturing environment. Medical manufacturing a plus.
- Knowledge of shipping with UPS/FedEx.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- ERP experience, SyteLine/SyteLean a plus.
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to shift gears and effectively manage competing priorities; be a proactive thinker and creative problem solver.
- Customer oriented and service driven.
- Sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- High School diploma/GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Able to frequently lift up to 50lb and occasionally up to 75lb.
- Able to work 12 hour shifts and overtime when required.
- Able to properly wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required for the area of operation such as gloves, ear protection, eye protection, smocks, mask, ect.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, bend, stoop, lift, reach above shoulders, pull, push, climb up/down stairs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Federal Contractors and Sub-contractors are required to provide you with an opportunity to self-identify gender, race, veteran status and disability.
Such disclosures are necessary to meet Federal reporting requirements, are excluded by law from hiring decisions and are kept confidential.