Kelly Professional & Industrial is seeking a Warehouse General Utility worker for our client’s warehouse in Dubuque, IA. This role is a temp-to-hire opportunity!
Pay rate: $18.00 per hour.
Shift Schedule: 1st Shift 7:00 am – 3:00 pm (This facility operates 7 days a week. You will work 5 or 6 days per week and may include weekends)
Job duties include:
- Loading and unloading pans from production line
- Loading and unloading oven and/or proof box
- Dumping waste bucket
- Filling in for absent positions in production or packaging areas
- Taking appropriate action to ensure the integrity and sustained certification of the food safety and food quality system
- Responsible for reporting and taking necessary action to prevent food safety and food quality problems from occurring
- Responsible for following and enforcing procedures outlined in the Food Safety Plan, the Food Quality Plan, and any other programs that support the SQF system and other 3rd party audits
- Must be available to work any and all shifts assignments
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to communicate and work effectively with all employees
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent changes that occur on the production line
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds, as well as stack and/or carry pans, ingredient containers, etc.-
- Ability to stand and/or stoop for the full shift
- Willing to work irregular and/or rotating shifts
- Available to work holidays, weekends, and rotating schedules as frequently required
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
You should know:
Your safety matters! Visit the COVID-19 Resource Center for the latest information, policies, and frequently asked questions.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly .
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we’re obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it’s about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It’s the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It’s the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life-just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.