Do you want more than just another job? Are you ready to team up with an organization that values your contributions? Then Hired by Matrix is for you!
Working with some of the US’ premier companies, we excel at connecting candidates with positive cultures and dynamic teams. We even go the extra mile with our signature Consultant Appreciation Program (CAP) to help them in their future job searches.
Hired by Matrix has provided talent solutions to enhance organizations’ team capacities for over three decades. As a full-service search firm, we partner with companies across industries, including Financial Services, Fintech, Consumer Goods and Services, Security and Logistics, Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Technology, Automotive, Engineering, and Healthcare.
Are you ready to build your career by joining an international automotive company? If so, our client is hiring a Logistics and Warehouse Management Specialist.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for data analytics and project coordination for logistics and business processes.
- Tracks and reports KPIs for ongoing warehouse and logistical operations with a focus on returnable container handling and its economics.
- Reviews and maintains internal controls in processes to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Presents trends, performance, and recommendations to management levels using advanced interactive data visualization software.
- Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develops existing and new KPIs based on their effectiveness to steer operations.
- Coordinates scheduling agreements with process partners including testing, documentation, user training reporting on progress, and results.
- Coordinates and leads projects as agreed by management including planning, concept development, implementation, and documentation, testing and training.
- Represents the department in cross functional projects and coordinates the project needs with affected department members.
- Performs big data analytics using SAP, Power BI, Oracle, Excel.
- Coordinates internal audit responses with departments.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, systems engineering, or supply chain management.
- 5 years of logistics and supply chain management experience
- 2 years SAP, Power BI, Oracle, data mining experience
- Manufacturing experience (preferred)
- German fluency (preferred)
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- SAP, Power BI, Oracle, Excel
- Ability to review financial data and interpret results.
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Skills in Microsoft Office applications
- SAP proficiency, especially in FI, CO, MM, SD modules
- Ability to communicate for results.
- Develop talent.
- Advanced ability to focus on the customer.
- Knowledge of the business.
- Project management skills.
- Problem solving, analytical thinking, and process analysis skills.
- Ability to initiate improvements, set direction, and take ownership and work collaboratively.
- Expert ability to adapt change and think strategically.
Position Type: Contract
Get in Touch:
We want to hear from you! If you think you’d be a good match, submit your resume and reach out to Rishikesh at to learn more.
Who We Are:
Since 1986, Hired by Matrix, Inc. has improved our candidates’ lives with exciting job opportunities that provide outstanding career advancement. Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days, and a 401k option with a company match after one year. Hired by Matrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and proud to be certified as both a Woman-Owned Business Enterprise and a Woman-Owned Small Business.
Connect with us on LinkedIn today and learn more about how HbM can change your career:
Check out our Career Center: