Metal Sales is the nation’s largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems with 21 locations across America. Our Spokane, WA branch is seeking a reliable and highly motivated warehouse laborer to join our production team.
This is a permanent full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay! $18 to $20 DOE
Regular hours for this position are Monday thru Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. Overtime including working on weekends may be required during peak season.
In this position, you will be responsible for assisting mill operators, operating side loaders, and other warehouse duties as assigned. A strong work ethic and adherence to all safety processes is essential.
You’ll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Following instructions from mill operators and managers/supervisors
- Safely operating a variety of power tools including electric and pneumatic
- Banding and clearing all lines and placing products in outside racks
- Following all safety guidelines, including wearing personal protective equipment
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and organized work environment and assisting other departments as needed
The most qualified candidates will have:
- Experience working in a manufacturing/distribution environment
- Experience safely operating a Forklift
- Ability to read a tape measure and do basic math
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Reliable Transportation
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to read, hear, talk, wear PPE, and lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively and up to 70 lbs. occasionally
- Must be able to stand, bend, and/or walk approximately 8 to 10 hours minimum per work shift
- Must be able to work Saturdays and overtime as business demands
- Must be able to tolerate extreme temperature changes in the winter and summer months
- Noise level is moderate to loud
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work environment with a stable privately owned company
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive base pay with quarterly incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (eligible after 30 days)
- Paid time off (eligible immediately)
- 401K (eligible immediately) with company match (eligible after 1 year of service)
- Paid holidays (eligible immediately)
- Wellness Program
- And more
We appreciate you reviewing our opportunity and look forward to receiving your resume!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities for all.
We stand behind everyone and encourage team members to bring their full and authentic self to work. We celebrate all the things that make each of us who we are; and while we have 22 locations in 17 states, we are all on the same team.