Overview and Essential Functions
A successful Warehouse Laborer shall receive, issue and maintain telecommunication construction equipment and materials; keep accurate inventory records and submit information regarding inventory levels to supervisor and/or customer as requested. At a minimum, the position requires the ability to operate a pallet jack, hand trucks, or fork lift to load/unload materials for storage; ability to read, understand, interpret, input, and analyze data.
- the ability to work safely, with or without supervision;
- the ability to work standing, at shoulder height and overhead, for extended periods;
- the ability to lift and manipulate various telecommunication construction equipment/tools;
- excellent manual dexterity;
- the ability to follow instructions and communicate verbally and in writing;
- the ability to organize materials and equipment for easy access and distribution;
- the ability to fully understand and operate equipment, including, but not limited to pallet jacks, hand trucks, and forklifts;
- Completion of high level tasks in support of an assigned department/project.
- Completion of low level labor intensive tasks in support of an assigned department/project.
- Completion of daily production reports to document work performed.
- Read, interpret, and input data in support of an assigned department/project.
- Additional Duties as assigned.
- Prior work related experience.
- Proficient in the use of office hardware and software. (PCs, Tablets, Printers, Copiers, Microsoft, Google, etc.)
- Proficient in the use of hand tools and equipment. (Wrenches, Drills, Ladders, Lanyards, Fork Lifts, Saws, etc.)
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check.
Benefits and Company Summary
What you’ll get
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Who we are
We are a company united in our vision of connecting America. Our culture is grounded in and shaped by our values. These values act as our behavioral compass and guide how we interact with each other, our customers, and the communities in which we operate. Across our teams, we strive to treat each other with respect, value different perspectives and experiences, keep our and others, safety top of mind, and uphold the highest ethical standards. Our company supplies the single most critical resource telecom service providers need: skilled people.
We serve the nation from more than 50 field offices and are unparalleled in scope and scale. Our talented workforce of over 1500 employees provides a wide array of specialty services including construction, engineering, underground facility locating, fulfillment, and program management.
We provide opportunities for our people to learn and develop the skills and knowledge to be successful in their current role as well as to prepare them for future growth within the company. Join us!
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement.
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.