General Labor/Warehouse Associate
Location: Mooresville, NC 28117
Contract Length: 1 yr. contract with possibility to go long term or perm.
This position entails the following:
- Working in a warehouse environment helping with shipping and receiving
- Help shrink-wrap pallets, and sort merchandise/equipment
- Basic computer skills working with inventory and shipping systems/software
- Candidates must be able to lift 50-75lb be able to stand for long periods of time, walk, bend, lift equipment, etc.
- Help pack/box up and unbox equipment to be shipped out and equipment received
- Be multi-tasked oriented, self-starter
- Help and follow directions – reliable with good work ethics
The hours are typically a normal 40 hour work week M-F 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm with some flexibility and overtime for extended hours may be required as needed, covering 6am-6pm and Saturdays as needed. All hours over 40 in a work week are paid at time and a half.
Benefits: Discounted health/dental benefits are offered after 90 days and 401k with matching
Required: Must have clean background no criminal convictions
Category Code: JN008