Admiral Beverage believes in investing in its people, business partners, and communities, to continually grow and offer the best products and services in the region. With the strength of a large company combined with a small-town, friendly, family-driven mindset; we are here to grow with you. Admiral offers: competitive wages, a full-scale benefit program including health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) and retirement programs, paid leave and holidays, and much, much more!
Current Admiral Beverage Employees (excluding Contractors): Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
A company with heart, a company who cares, a company who commits: Admiral Beverage Corporation (ABC).
As an employee with ABC, you’ll receive more than just a paycheck.
We take pride in our impactful, rewarding culture-employing diverse people doing diverse jobs in diverse markets. Join our team for the best benefits in the beverage industry: tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 per year), health insurance, 401K, PTO, and many other great perks! Apply today and grow with us!
Let us invest in you.
Mesilla Park, New Mexico
Warehouse Laborer: Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site by performing the following duties. Position requires a high degree of accuracy, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to lift 60 pounds. The noise of the work environment is usually loud, and the employee will be exposed to outside weather conditions, combustibles, large machinery and mechanical parts.
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from trucks, pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand, forklift, hand truck and/or electric pallet jack, as appropriate.
- Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
- Loads materials into vehicles to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
- Conveys materials from storage sites to designated loading area.
- Counts and records number of units of materials moved or handled, breakage and spoilage on appropriate sheets.
- Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases and other containers.
- Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and wraps bundles together.
- Performs housekeeping and grounds maintenance warehouse and sales center offices.
- Wears Company provided uniform and safety equipment.
- Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
Reliable. Caring. Committed. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in. Follow this link to our online application.
Admiral Beverage is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check to begin employment.
We want to know how you heard about us! Be sure to select an option when you fill out your application- Employee Referral or one of the Job Boards!