Nesco Resource is seeking a candidate for a Warehouse Assembly Technician for a client in the Clifton Park, NY area. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity with an excellent benefits package, 401(k), paid time off, a flexible spending account and a retirement plan.
This is not your typical warehouse picking and packing job. Every day is different and if you like that, this is a great opportunity. The successful associate needs to:
- Value attention to detail
- Be able to use a computer to track and control inventory
- Be able to thoroughly inspect and store components
- Be reliable and dependable
- Be able to assemble a trade show booth in the warehouse, disassemble it and then ship the materials
- Be a collaborative team member and be able to work independently
This position is responsible for setting up trade show booths and packing for safe transit. Upon return, all booth components will be inspected and stored properly. This position is responsible for completely and accurately maintaining reports and inventory records utilizing our database software. In addition to computer skills, this position requires a “hands-on ” person with the ability to safely operate a forklift .
- Follow instructions for each task assigned by Supervisor.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures to help ensure work is completed accurately and consistently across the department.
- Accurately maintain records of all reports and inventory updates.
- Assemble displays from setup instructions.
- Pack contents of booth in a safe and secure manner for transit.
- Document locations, quantities, etc. of all items in reports.
- Ensure all crates are labeled / stenciled appropriately.
- Ensure all inventory items are labeled with ID# and entries are complete and accurate, have photographic documentation, etc.
- Ensure complete and accurate Inspection information is recorded, with particular attention paid to recording damages and providing useful photographic documentation of such.
- Assist team members as needed.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of workstation and all work areas, aisles, etc.
- Safely operate forklift trucks.
- Be able to safely lift 50-70 pounds.
- Be able to work overtime as required
- Other duties as assigned
What We’re Looking For
- High School diploma
- Knowledge of inventory control procedures
- Experience with computerized inventory systems
- Ability to accurately and consistently follow all Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to organize tasks and work independently to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
- Positive, cooperative and team-oriented attitude
- Attention to detail a must
- Forklift experience preferred but not required. We will train.
- Handyman skills a plus
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Monday to Friday
- 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Overtime available
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.