Warehouse Workers Needed in St.Louis City!
Mon-Fri 7:00am-4:00pm (some OT may apply)
Close to public transportation
Completes shipments by processing and loading and unloading incoming trucks, and picking correct inventory based on customer order.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area .
- Assists with loading and unloading delivery trucks as needed. (must be able to lift up to 50lbs)
- Checks quality of all products prior to preparing for shipment
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Forklift/Pallet Jack experience NEEDED
- Time Management
- Reporting Skills
- Inventory Control
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.