1101 W State Highway 114, Grapevine, TX 76051
Automotive Warehouse Worker/Stocker
8:00am – 5:00pm
Competitive Pay Plan + Great Benefits!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Classic is the largest Chevy dealer in America, and Classic Chevrolet of Grapevine strives to be your “hometown” dealer. We are proud of the folks we hire. We’re just a short drive from Frisco, Arlington, Fort Worth and Dallas. Our facility has an area of 65,000 square feet on our 22-acre lot.
We believe that culture makes a difference, so we devote ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We focus on building relationships that last. That means relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
We have an immediate opening for a Warehouse Worker/Stocker. If you are a self-motivated, detail-oriented person with good communication skills who wants to work for a premier dealership where there is room for advancement, apply online today! We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive pay plan
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- 5-day work week! Occasional Saturday
- Family-owned and operated!
- Professional and positive atmosphere!
- A great opportunity to succeed and advance
Responsibilities – Warehouse Worker:
- Assist with unloading and loading trucks
- Receive, stock and ship parts
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping bins, shelves, pallet area and workstations neat.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Requirements – Warehouse Worker:
- General warehouse experience is a plus but not required
- Auto parts experience preferred
- Ability to understand and follow instructions regarding work duties and safety methods
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use basic tools and equipment such as skate wheel rollers, dock carts, hand-held scanners, chutes and unloading devices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work well in a fast-paced team
- Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, highly organized and computer savvy
- Lift/Carry: Occasionally and intermittently, can be up to 3 hours per day, up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.