Accentuate Staffing is assisting a leading construction materials company in Raleigh, NC who is looking for an Industrial Warehouse Associate to join their team. This is a contract to hire position working 7am-4pm Monday through Friday. As an Industrial Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for the efficient and safe operation of machinery and equipment, handling of materials, and other production-related duties
- Industrial Warehouse Associate will operate a variety of manufacturing machinery and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Warehouse Associate will load and unload materials from trucks and stock materials.
- Warehouse Association will handle raw materials.
- Warehouse Associate will operate sit-down forklifts to transport materials.
- Warehouse Associate will assist with inventory management and order fulfillment.
- Warehouse Associate will maintain a clean and organized work area.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a warehouse or production environments preferred.
- Comfortable working around fiber glass.
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Forklift certification is required.
- Ability to lift 50 Ibs.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.