LARGE MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN VICTORVILLE CA IS LOOKING FOR A STRONG INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN WITH PLC TROUBLESHOOTING BACKGROUND.
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS VERY STRONG ELECTRICALLY. MUST BE COMFORTABLE WORKING WITH 480V, TROUBLESHOOTING PLCS, WIRING MOTORS, ETC.
THIS IS A DAY SHIFT ROLE: 6AM-3PM
HOURLY RATE: $28-$38
The Electrical Technician is responsible for maintaining, servicing, and troubleshooting equipment and site property; making adjustments and/or mechanical/electrical repairs to the machines and equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
· Use your knowledge of RS Logix 500, 5000, computer networking, HMI, and robotics to repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as electric, motor, pneumatic, conveyor systems, vision systems, production equipment, and plant support machines
· Program Allen Bradley PLCs, HMI's, Vision Systems, and networking
· Engineer MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures) improvements
· Grow your knowledge and skills through a wide variety of training & on-the-job experiences
· Minimum of one year of electrical or mechanical experience. This can be experience gained through paid or unpaid work & education
· Ability to draft maintenance instructions and procedures
· Mathematical ability to compute probability and statistical inference
· Strong ability to troubleshoot & problem solve
· Physical requirement includes the ability to lift & move up to 75 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation