Large Beef Manufacturing Company is looking for Three Sales Account Managers out of Beef Manufacturing environments.
Looking for someone with the following:
- Must have 10+ years of beef sales experience.
- Must have intimate knowledge of beef specifications.
- Must have sound knowledge of further beef processing.
- Preferred: knowledge of end user work in retail and food service.
Salary Range (DOE) is between $165k-$195k with a 30% bonus paid up to 2x.
Looking for someone in the three following areas:
#1, Northeast United States, preferably north of DC – most vital need.
#2, South Central United States, preferably in TX or LA
#3, Great Lakes Region United States
Reports to the VP of Sales with significant self-oversight. Develops customer sales strategies and build relationships based on the company's values. In this role, you will help identify and contact prospective customers and build relationships and contribute to the assessment of customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions that maximize product revenue and improves profitability.
Essential Job Functions:
- Aligns with customer partners to sell products, quoting, and negotiating product pricing within pricing function guidelines.
- Develops customer sales strategies to meet customer goals and objectives.
- Processes customer orders and manage overall order fill rate and on time delivery service.
- Gathers and communicate channel, market, customer or competitive information and intelligence and interact with team on strategy and pricing functions.
- Manages contracts and risk with pricing and trade promotions teams
- Resolves and coordinates investigation of claims and disputes with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Manage sales for accounts using market and product knowledge
- Regular contact and follow-up with all accounts to meet their needs on product
- Work daily with pricing and margin management to give current pricing to accounts to generate sales
- Assist in tying orders to make full trucks in responsible area
- Awareness on market conditions, trends and competition pricing and report to margin management
- Multi task efficiently
- Be able to develop sales plans and organize administrative responsibilities
- Own and execute sales-related KPIs in agreement with management
- Good working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Be able to communicate shorts, on-time deliveries and order status to customers and keep high customer service levels
- Some travel required (about 10-15% of time) for customer visits, plant visits, market research, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- BS/BA degree preferred in Agriculture Business, Meat Science, Marketing, or Animal Science
- Minimum two years or more experience in sales
- Has strong knowledge of industry processes, documentation, and qualifications. Has a current network or customer base
- Possess a strong network of customers and contacts within all industry market channels
- Demonstrated sales planning, forecasting and sales execution experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with customers, prospects, and fellow employees.
- Strong aptitude to effectively interpret and use multiple information sources to develop customer specific tactical plans and options.
- Willingness to work across multiple times zones is a must.
- Leadership and Management experience
- Be able to work in office environment (or remote)
- Team player
- Microsoft Office skills
If remote: This is a remote position. You can reside anywhere within close proximity to a major airport with cost effective and time efficient access to the entire region of responsibility.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.