“FOOD MANUFACTURING PLANT IN LANCASTER PA NEEDS A ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY COORDINATOR THAT HAS SOME HR GENERALIST SKILLS AS WELL. 80% OF THE TIME THEY WILL BE DOING SAFETY STUFF AND THE OTHER 20% THEY WILL BE HELPING IN THE HR DEPARTMENT. SALARY RANGE IS 60-80K
nEHS/HR Coordinator Lancaster PA
nThe safety coordinator will have primary responsibility to maintain all documentation related to corporate safety department and also work alongside HR team with new hire orientation.
n· Responsible for maintaining accurate records of trainings across all facilities
n· Responsible for implementing safety policies and procedures.
n· Conduct regular safety walkthroughs.
n· Ensure all programs and policies are in place and are being followed thoroughly by following up with supervisors and managers.
n· Lead by example and foster a safety conscious culture.
n· Coordinate annual training plans and ensure compliance with regulatory training requirements.
n· Attend new hire orientations to talk about safety and promote the company’s safety culture.
n· Air Quality Compliance
n· Hazardous Waste Management
n· Hazardous Materials Management
n· Water Quality Compliance
n· Other duties as required.
n· Strong Administrative abilities.
n· Clear speech abilities in front of a large crowd.
n· Excellent customer care mindset
n· Team Player
n· Follow through and follow up abilities with all levels of employees in the organization.
n· Accountable-results driver.
n· Process Oriented
n· Attention to detail and analytical skills.
nYears of Experience
nMinimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing setting.