“FOOD MANUFACTURING CONTAINER PLANT IN BETHLEHEM PA NEEDS A SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR WITH HACCP & A BACHELOR'S DEGREE MUST HAVE A BACHELORS DEGREE FOR THIS ROLE. WOULD LIKE CANDIDATES OUT OF PACKAGING AND CONTAINERS OR PLASTICS. SALARY RANGE IS 90-100K WITH 10% BONUS
nYOU ALSO WILL SPEND 85% OF THEIR TIME IN BETHLEHEM AND 10% IN EASTON YOU OVERSEE TWO PLANTS.
nTHIS MANUFACTURING PLANT REQUIRES CANDIDATES TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE COVID VACCINE OR THEY CANNOT HIRE YOU THANKYOU
nAs a SENIOR QUALITY ASSURANCE SUPERVISOR your responsibility is to manage the Quality Assurance team. Responsible for the overall quality of products released by the company. Performing tests to verify quality of products before they hit the market. Inspect the final product to ensure sure it has been built with compliance to legal standards and meets customer expectations.
nRESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:n
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processesnt
- Devise and review specifications for products or processesnt
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliancent
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligationsnt
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedbacknt
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standardsnt
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirementsnt
- Approve the right products or reject defectivesnt
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysisnt
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are metnt
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executivesnt
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient proceduresn
- Proven experience as Quality Manager with at least 5 years of manufacturing QA experiencent
- Must have in-depth knowledge of information systems and proficient in excelnt
- Must have prior SQF experiencent
- Conscientious and responsiblent
- A keen eye for detail and a result driven approachnt
- Outstanding communication skillsnt
- Excellent organizational and leadership skillsnt
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standardsnt
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methodsnt
- BS/BA in relevant fieldn
nThe work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
nThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.