HUMAN RESOURCES SUPERVISOR OPENING IN NORTH KANSAS CITY MO AT A LARGE FOOD MANUFACTURING PLANT. THEY MUST HAVE A BACHELORS DEGREE ITS A HARD REQUIREMENT. FOOD MANUFACTURING IS HIGHLY PREFFERED. SALARY RANGE IS 70-80K AND FULL RELO.
HERE IS BULLET POINTS FROM THE HIRING MANAGER WE NEED TO GET CANDIDATES FAST :
- Degree strongly preferred on job description however unless they’re a unicorn I won’t be interested.
- Job description says 5 years’ experience but with a degree I’m willing to waive that.
- I need a driver, someone that is competitive, and someone who understands people and that can give real example of people advocacy.
- Manufacturing background is strongly preferred however I find people from UPS, Amazon, or other industrial logistics/consumer manufacturing industries do well as they understand poor work environments and long hours.
- Base hours for this positions are 8 am – 5 pm, M-F. They will average 45 hrs weekly, limited to no weekends so people from an Amazon setting and who want more work-life balance will love this job. That said, candidate must be willing to come in on off shifts (2nd or 3rd shift) when needed.
Summary: The HRBP position will be the primary contact for aligning business objectives with employees and management. Responsibilities include serving as the change agent of strategies, programs and policies, onboarding, diversity outreach, performance management, corporate engagement, legal compliance, HRIS administration, and company-wide standard communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Partner with company leaders to support long term strategies surrounding hiring, retention, and development of the workforce.
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of HR standardized work policies and programs.
• Partner with Corporate and Plant HR Managers to ensure policies and programs are communicated and applied consistently across the organization.
• Promote and encourage employee engagement through programs and events designed to improve workplace culture.
• Provide coaching and support to management on all people related matters.
• Generate and analyze HR metrics and report on the effectiveness of people management practices such as onboarding, employee relations, retention, turnover, Diversity & Inclusion and talent management.
• Support management and employees to resolve workplace issues.
• Conduct onboarding and exit interviews and provide necessary follow up and feedback.
• Provide guidance and support on performance reviews and smart goal setting for employees and management.
• Support Corporate Human Resources Manager and business leaders on project related activities.
• Identify and facilitate the resolution of employee relation issues (at the corporate office and across plants as necessary) and conduct thorough investigations by gathering the facts and making recommendations to the HR Manager.
• Support the Corporate Human Resources Manager and plant Human Resources Managers to ensure legal compliance of federal, state, and local laws.
• Develop and deliver key communications to corporate and plant audiences.
• Continuously monitor and maintain HR SharePoint site.
• Must be a positive change agent.
• Process HRIS transactions: new hires, job changes, COBRA, FMLA, Disability, Life Insurance, and other personnel matters.
• Train business partners on HRIS transactional matters.
• Support diversity outreach efforts in the business and community
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred, or equivalent demonstrated experience and skills.
• SHRM Certification is Highly Preferred.
• Required: Minimum five years of professional Human Resource experience.
• HR Experience in an manufacturing environment preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Must have the ability to perform exemplary work independently.
• Outstanding verbal presentation and facilitation skills.
• Must be able to deal with change successfully.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with and influence business partners at all levels.
• Must be able to analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution.
• Must be able to successfully and positively engage the employees.
• Must have the demonstrated experience to conduct employee investigations when needed.
• Must be a flexible, team player with the ability to make sound decisions and multi task in a fast paced environment.
• Must be proficient in the use of MS Suite Office Products i.e.: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experienced in utilizing a Human Resources Information System i.e.: Workday, People Soft etc. preferably Workday.
• Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Working Conditions and Physical Effort:
• Work involves light exposure to unusual elements, such as dirt, dust, fumes, extreme temperatures, humidity, darkness, and/or noise.
• Work environment involves light exposure to physical risks, such as working around mechanical, chemical, and electrical hazards.
• Moderate physical effort required such as standing, sitting, and walking in and around the office; the ability to lift up to 50 pounds; reaching, climbing, and kneeling as needed; utilizing fine dexterity, the ability to see, hear, and communicate with associates as well as others by utilizing professional etiquette.
• Personal protective equipment, as defined by , will be provided.
• Demonstrate, promote and exemplify the Company’s Core Values in People, Quality and Growth.
We will demonstrate high integrity, a commitment to excellence, and a positive attitude in all that we do. We are results driven, lead by example, communicate openly and honestly, value diversity and foster long-term relationships. We offer extremely competitive compensation and benefit programs that include medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K savings plan, and more.