SALARY RANGE: $70-$90,000K MAX
3-5 YEARS EXPEREINCE WITH SCHEDULING AND PLANNING IN A HIGH SPEED MANUFACTURING ENVIROMENT!!!
Job Details: Master Scheduler
• Input and maintain master production schedule in computer manufacturing system.
• Provide feedback to appropriate departments on meeting customer requirements.
• Check availability of inventory prior to issuing orders using system inquiries and shortage reports.
• Generate purchase orders by way of auto distribution.
• Update purchase orders as necessary by monitoring system inquiries and new engineering change orders.
• Quote lead times to the Sales Coordinators for requested delivery times for materials not in stock.
• Communicate with sales for forecasting and finalizing Master Production Schedule.
• Generate rework-manufacturing orders based on dispositioned Reject Reports or RMAs.
• Effectively manage finished inventory levels, including receiving in and distributing stock if needed to meet customer orders.
• Work with multiple Laird factories and other suppliers to ensure proper inventory levels.
• Major role in maximizing supply chain, order consolidation, and logistics to maximize service and minimize inventory investment.
• Schedule production using a variety of inputs such as sales orders, historical data, sales forecasts, and inputs from product managers or executive management.
• Create and maintain a master schedule of appropriate supply channels by P/L.
• Determine and control the entry, modification (if required) and release of all P.O.’s to support the master schedule as well as any unplanned customer requirements.
• Develop, improve, and monitor reporting processes to control the supply chain functions.
• Make recommendations to management regarding improvements in the supply chain processes to better enable the company to be efficient, cut costs and improve delivery cycles to customers.
• Determine appropriate inventory levels of standard product for sale, using safety stocks and reorder quantities, based on proven supply chain systems.
• Adheres to quality and safety systems or maintenance of quality and safety standards.
• Previous experience in production/materials planning/MRP required.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret common technical journals, reports and legal documents.
• Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Strong computer skills including Excel, and Microsoft Windows programs.
• Complete understanding and experience with integrated manufacturing software systems, CPIM preferred.
• Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail.
• QAD or similar ERP system experience preferred.
• BS or BA from accredited 4-year college.
• At least 10 years related experience in applicable field.
• 3+ years of scheduling/planning experience.
Bachelors or better.
• At least 10 years related experience in applicable field. • 3+ years of scheduling/planning experience.