MULTIPLE OPENINGS FOR ELECTRO MECHANICS IN SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA DIRECT HIRE 29– 34.00HR
2nd Shift: 5 OPENINGS 2:45-11pm $.30
3rd Shift: 1 OPENING 10:45-7am $.30
JOB DESCRIPTION: Maintenance Technician
(2nd and 3rd Shift Available)
* Motivated, experienced, and stable team, ready to execute.
* Stamping press tonnage from 200 to 2000 metric tons.
* Transfer, tandem, and progressive production lines.
* SSP is IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 14001-2015 certified.
* Industry leading quality and delivery PPM performance.
Essential Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned and changed as needed):
To provide mechanical maintenance support for installation, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and predictive maintenance of equipment as well as facilities systems.
• Able to install, repair, maintain, and troubleshoot variety of industrial equipment.
• Repair and replace motors, shafts, clutches, belts, pulleys, bearings, conveyors, etc.
• Able to set up and operate lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools.
• Follow a preventive maintenance schedule in maintaining equipment.
• Visually inspect any equipment while servicing it.
• Work at elevated heights and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Work as part of the combined maintenance team to reduce equipment down time.
• Experience in a similar industrial or military environment.
• Knowledge hydraulic and pneumatics systems.
• Prefer power press experience.
• Prefer a minimum of Associate Degree or comparable military experience.
• Must have completed all requirements for Level A In-House training
• Knowledge of industrial safety practices.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to read and interpret prints and schematics.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Works independently and well without supervision