Program, service, repair, and maintain all jet coding equipment
- Perform inspections and preventive maintenance of process control instrumentation.
- Using instrument, one-line and schematic, electrical and other drawings and technical information, perform troubleshooting of instrumentation circuits and equipment.
- Perform test and calibrations of process control instruments.
- Locate and repair circuit failures, grounds and shorts.
- Operate electronic test equipment, as well as laptop computers for use as troubleshooting tools for repair of PLCs and other related equipment which can be accessed from a laptop computer.
- Align and calibrate instrument control loops.
- Maintain logs and records; Read and use technical publications, as well as, maintain technical files and libraries.
- Assume other responsibilities and perform special functions as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or maintenance coordinator plant-wide
- High School graduate with two years of technical apprenticeship, Associate Degree or equivalent.
- Three years experiences in maintenance of process control instrumentation, Level 2 certification or equivalent.
- In lieu of formal training, six years experiences in the maintenance of processing plant electrical, mechanical or instrumentation will be considered.
- Solid knowledge PLCs programming, HMI Panelview programming, and Compact Logix programming.
- Project Management Skill