Night shift openings, working three to four 12-hour shifts, 5 pm – 5 am, including every other weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun), then you’ll have Wed/Thur off prior to weekend shift, after weekend shift you’ll have Mon & Tues off, $1/hr shift differential for night shift, pay range is 24/hr to 34/hr DOE, they have 4 crews, 2 techs on each crew, they’re short 3 on night shift now, they have a Maintenance Manager and a Maintenance Supervisor, need 2 techs on night shift for sure. They have quarterly bonuses – depends on company goals, easily at least $1000 in a year, 401k match up to 5%, good benefits for which you're eligible after working 2 full months. Culture is supportive, current Maintenance Supervisor has been there a year and he has regular trainings, they assign work orders based on the Tech’s knowledge, sometimes a new tech will train on days for a week or two but they’ll work with a new tech on that if he has difficulty doing the day shift training. For interviews there is an assessment (one mechanical by Bennett, one electrical by Ramsay – untimed about 30 minutes for each one),
The Electromechanical Technician installs, troubleshoots, repairs, and upgrades electronic and computer-controlled mechanical systems by combining knowledge of mechanical technology with the knowledge of electrical and electronic circuits. This position also performs general maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment. Employees in this position provide quality service and support to internal customers while focusing on safety, quality and productivity to effectively meet the company goals.
1. Maintains and repairs machines, mechanical equipment, and buildings/structures.
2. Troubleshoots and repairs electrical circuits and switches, and interprets electrical schematics.
3. Inspects, diagnoses, and problems solves to correct problems, frequently reviewing blueprints, repair manuals and parts catalogs.
4. Completes daily work requests as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor.
5. Performs routine preventative maintenance to ensure machines operate effectively and efficiently.
6. Responds timely to employee requests for assistance or repair to equipment and provides training to employees to minimize production downtime and improve efficient operation of equipment.
7. Assembles and completes set-up of machinery and equipment.
8. Completes documentation of repair work, daily journals, and other necessary reports.
9. Maintains organization and repair of maintenance shop, inventory room, and tools and equipment to ensure equipment and supplies are readily available and in working order.
10. Performs snow removal duties at all facilities.
11. Inspects and logs cooler temperatures daily.
12. Reports and/or corrects unsafe conditions or needed building/equipment repair to Maintenance Supervisor.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Associate degree in Mechanical or Electrical Technology and two or more years of experience with mechanical and electrical repair or a combination of education and experience is required.
2. Attention to detail, basic math skills, and having the ability to read, understand, and follow SOP’s and GMP’s is required.
3. Ability to work independently; manages one’s own time, monitors individual performance, identifies problems and problems solves, using judgment in making decisions.
4. Ability to communicate effectively with internal customers and work in a team or independently with a positive attitude is required.
5. Focus on safety, quality, and productivity.
6. Dependability, flexibility, energy, and efficiency are required.
1. Ability to meet the physical demands of the position per pre-employment work screen protocol is required.