Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Address: 3301 Knight Road
Zip Code: 37207
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P371/Nashville Hub
Auto req ID: 392169BR
Additional Location Information: $20.50 /hr
Up to $20.50 per hour to start
Above rate includes:
$1 shift differential
$1 full time
Tuition Reimbursement-$5,250/yr-Eligible Immediately!
Noonday 1:30pm-5:30pm (Sun – Thurs)
Noonday 1:30pm-5:30pm (Mon-Fri)
Twilight 6:00pm-11:00pm (Sunday-Thursday)
Twilight 6:00pm-11:00pm (Mon-Fri)
Midnight 11:00pm-3:00am (Sun-Thurs)
Midnight 11:00pm-3:00am (Mon-Fri)
Sunrise 4:00am-10:00am (Tues-Sat)
Preload 3:00am-9:00am (Thurs-Sat)
Preload 3:000am-9:00am (Mon-Wed)
Preload 3:00am-9:00am (Tues-Sat)
Preload 3:00am-9:00am (Fri and Sat)
Preload 3:00am-9:00am (Mon-Fri)
If you have experience in package or freight handling, sorting, selector, picker/packer, or any other type of warehouse roles this may be a great opportunity for you although no experience is required for these part time positions.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce.
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Associated topics: clerk, logistics, logistics intern, material handler, operator night, operator warehouse, pallet, picker, trainee, warehouse intern