Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual, and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time opportunities
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume generally part time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Address: 3775 Pioneer Avenue
Zip Code: 98327
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P985/Olympia Colocation
Auto req ID: 391652BR
Additional Location Information: Up to $19.60 / hr to start (depending on shift worked)
Hiring part-time package handlers.
Medical/Dental/Vision Benefit eligible after 90 days
PTO eligible after 90 days
Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually
Start of shift, end of shift, and schedules are subject to change based on daily volume & business need
Early morning shifts start approximately 2:00 a.m.
Evening shifts start approximately 4 p.m.
Shifts typically last 3 to 5 hours
Please call 253- if you have any questions
We are located at:
3775 Pioneer Ave
Dupont, WA 98327
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Associated topics: dockworker, forklift, logistics intern, logistics operation, palletizer, servicer, stocker, trainee, unloading, warehouse operation