Warehouse Associates Toro Distribution Center – Plymouth, WI
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 2nd Shift (3:30pm – 12am)
- Overtime available, not required
- Occassional Saturdays
- Starting Pay: $20.88/hour
- Excellent/Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision Health Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- 401k retirement plan with company matching funds
Click on the “APPLY NOW” button above to complete your application, then click here ( )to schedule your phone interview asap!
At The Toro Company in Plymouth, Wisconsin we pride ourselves on being a leading distributor for the enterprise. Our distribution center in Plymouth stands as a place for people to learn and thrive. We take pride in the products we package and send out to the customer. We contribute to building communities, cities, and the world.
The primary responsibility of a warehouse worker is to accurately pick parts, sort them for proper customer distribution, and pack them for shipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick parts utilizing a variety of processes and procedures including RF scanning
- Responsible for ensuring shipment of correct quantities or part numbers as denoted by customer paperwork
- Troubleshoot and report issues/discrepancies as they occur
- Operate a variety of material handling equipment and/or hand operated equipment in a safe and efficient manner. Must pass our forklift safety certification program
- Complete all necessary paperwork and record keeping as required
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Assists in other areas as needed and performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non- merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees .