Endries is seeking a hard-working, motivatedWarehouse Associate/Delivery Driver (non CDL)to support our customers in the Boise, ID area. This role will include delivering product at least 3 days per week, packaging material, and receiving/unloading product as necessary.
This is a full-time position with a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, company matched 401k, generous PTO, and more.
Starting pay range: $17-20/hour (actual compensation will vary and will be based on various factors such as skill, experience and qualification for the role)
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Delivering product to customers in a company vehicle
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Examine in-goingand outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- All other duties as assigned
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous warehouse experience
- Ability to learn the warehouse data system
- Team player with organizationalskills
- Ability to lift or move up to 40 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- General computer competence
Endries International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to his or her race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or because of a disability that does not prevent the individual from performing the essential functions of his or her job, as well any other legally protected class status.