Hourly Pay: $21.00/hr. + piece rate (0.37$ per pallet after 454 per day) Shift(s): 1st shift/ Mon – Fri 6:30am – 3:00pm Location: 4079 Pepin Ave, Red Wing, MN 55066
The Pallet Builder/Repair is responsible for building and repairing wooden pallets by hand using a nail gun, Sawzall, and other hand tools.
Work is piece rate, the more you inspect and repair, the more you make Limitless earnings based on piece rate per day. Potential earnings $50k-$80k a year or more! No Limit! Understanding the use of simple hand tools preferred but not necessary. We will train you. Motivated individuals who want to make as much money as they can wanted
- Ability to lift 75 lbs. on a regular basis!
- . Heavy Lifting
- . Extremely Fiscal
- Requires quick hands, attention to detail, commitment to quality
- Observance of all safety rules and regulations
- Willing to work in a labor-intensive environment, sometimes under extreme weather conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Willing to work overtime as needed
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work in extreme conditions to include, but not limited to, elements, heat, cold, and air particulate
- Repetitively adjust body position to bend, stoop, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for entire shifts of varying lengths
- The employee is frequently required to sit, talk hear, walk and use hands to handle, feel and reach.
- The noise level in the work environment is dependent on location.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required (eye protection, ear protection is mandatory at several locations, safety shoes)
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include, close vision, distance vision and color vision.
- Must have a good sense of balance & good eye-hand-foot coordination
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to work overtime and flexible schedule/shifts
- Competitive Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Long-Term Career Advancement
- Great Team Environment
- Full-time employees eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, AD&D and Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
Relogistics Services is an equal opportunity employer.