PAPE’ KENWORTH – SACRAMENTO, CA
PARTS WAREHOUSE PERSON / DELIVERY DRIVER:
Do you enjoy working in a high-energy environment? Can you adapt to changing priorities and balance several projects at once? Do you want to be part of a winning team? If so, we want to hear from you! Pape’ Kenworth, the premier medium and heavy-duty truck and equipment dealer in the West, is looking for a Parts Warehouse/Delivery Driver to join their team in Sacramento, CA.
At Pape’, you can count on us to heavily invest in your career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As our Parts Warehouse Person & Delivery Driver, you will be one of the key members to help keep our Parts Department running smoothly. Every day, you can count on a wide variety of duties including pulling parts to fulfill all orders, processing warranty claims, making local parts deliveries, and more! To thrive in this role, you should be a team player, detail-oriented, and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU NEED:
All you will need in this role is a winning, team-oriented attitude, a valid driver’s license with a good driving record, and the ability to frequently lift and move up to 75 lbs. We will also teach you how to safely operate a forklift.
Compensation: $18-20/hr (Depending on Experience)
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) & Roth 401(k) Retirement Plans with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Employee Assistance Program; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Progressive Vacation Plans, Sick Leave & Paid Holidays – Members receive 80 hours of vacation (First year is prorated for new hires based on start date), 24 hours of Sick Leave, and 7 paid holidays each year. Pape’ vacation plans also have tiers based on your seniority, so as your seniority grows, your vacation time off does as well.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation – Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 160 locations, over 4,500 members and 85 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)