Warehouse Delivery Driver
Reports to Store Manager
At Schewels Home, our mission hasn’t changed in 125 years: To provide affordable home furnishings, and exceptional customer service to generations of families. Schewels Home has built a reputation on serving customers and local communities, by adhering to our core company values: integrity, customer focus, family, commitment to employees, teamwork, and community.
Our vision is to be the premier destination for home furnishings in the communities we serve. Where everyone wants to shop and everyone wants to work.
This role is responsible for the delivery of our merchandise to the customer’s home, and plays a vital part in providing excellent service to our customers.
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Company discount on merchandise
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Growth opportunity with a 125-year-old, family-owned company
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Safety unloads and places customers’ merchandise safely in homes.
- Efficient and safe loading and unloading of trucks in a secure manner to prevent damage.
- Safely drives truck to deliver merchandise to customer’s homes.
- Responsible for the safe operation and upkeep of the delivery truck.
- Ensures excellent customer service on delivery.
- Properly assembles furniture and samples merchandise.
- Other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Possess current driver’s license and qualified DMV report.
- Ability to perform physical activities including standing for multiple hours and the ability to carry and lift weights of up to 100 lbs. with assistance.
- Attention to detail.
- Oral and written communications skills are required.
- Maintains a neat appearance and professional attitude.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to perform under pressure.
Manager retains the discretion to add or change the duties to the position at any time.
Please apply at or
EEO/Drug Free Workplace