Lancaster Warehouse – Lancaster, PA
- NO evenings or weekends!
- Competitive starting rates
- Great working environment
Why You Should Choose CJs:
- Family owned & operated for the past 50 years
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Medical / Dental / Vision / Disability / Life Insurances
- Employee Discounts & Referral Bonus
- Paid Training
- 5 Day Work Week & Closed Sundays!
Key Essential Responsibilities:
On any given day, this associate may be called upon to perform the duties of a driver, a warehouse associate, or both. While driving, this associate is expected to provide timely. error free, and courteous tire deliveries following established company policies and procedures. While working in the warehouse, this associate is expected to assist in the loading, unloading and staging processes. Employee is also responsible for quality control, ensuring no damaged/defective product is shipped or received.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills required
- Must be at least 18 years of age (in-state driving) or 21 years of age (out-of-state driving)
- Must have a valid U.S. drivers license NON CDL, have had a drivers license for at least 1 year, and be insurable through our insurance company
- Be able to bend, stoop, kneel, lift passenger and light truck tires, wheels and shop equipment up to approximately 50lbs. (On occasion weight may exceed 50lbs)
- Have the ability to handle stressful situations and work in a fast-paced environment, behaving in a professional manner