ServiceMaster 24 Hour is a disaster relief company with a reputation for outstanding customer service to their customers in a time of need. If you’re looking to be part of a growing company and dedicated team that appreciates individual accomplishments please apply and send us your resume.
Warehouse Maintenance Worker:
- Performing preventive maintenance inspections of equipment.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment on a daily basis.
- Maintain maintenance.
- Inventory and requisition supplies as needed.
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment.
- Posses basic computer skills, enter and locate work-related data using computers and equipment.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance.
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Maintains facilities, equipment and grounds through routine, preventive, and corrective maintenance practices.
- Conducts routine inspections to ensure proper maintenance standards are met.
- Maintains cleanliness of grounds and facility.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Communicate with others using clear and professional language.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report and correct any maintenance problems, safety hazards.
- Complete safety training and certifications as required.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Warehouse and maintenance experience
- Valid and insurable driver’s license (for at least 3 years)
- Positive Attitude
- Desire to help others
- Outstanding Customer Service
- Interest in learning new skills
Pay based on and varies by experience, quality and performance.
ServiceMaster 24 Hour does offer complete training, paid vacation, health benefits, and opportunities to advance in our growing company.
Compensation: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour
Built on a foundation of great brands and employees with a passion for service, our vision is to be the leading provider of essential services through empowered people, world-class customer service and convenient access. By joining ServiceMaster, you’ll be part of a talented network of employees with a shared vision.
Our environment is a diverse community where successful people work together to achieve common goals.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.