Utility Warehouse/Delivery Driver
Dover, DE (+Shaw+Ave+Harrington+DE)
ERCO Ceilings & Interiorshas been providing interior solutions to residential and commercial clients throughout the tri-state area for 60 years. Family owned and operated, ERCO brings a unique combination of products and services unlike anyone else in the industry. Pride, integrity, and willingness to adapt has awarded them the opportunity to work on countless initiatives and foster long lasting relationships.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and versatile individual to join our team in our Harrington, DE warehouse in a multifaceted role that combines warehouse, delivery, and counter sales responsibilities. This position requires a dynamic individual who can provide excellent customer service and maintain efficient productivity. You will work closely with other team members to ensure that the warehouse operates efficiently and effectively.
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Organize stocks, maintain inventory, and accounts.
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Greet customers and assist them in selecting products
- Process sales transactions accurately using the POS system
- Provide product information, answer inquiries, and address customer concerns
- Drive 16′ and 26′ box trucks and towing pull-behind trailers (CDL license not required)
- Load trucks, make deliveries to customers and jobsites which may include low or high floors, clean off jobs, load skids of trash /tile/grid from jobsites
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- 401K with Company Matching
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- STD/LTD Insurance
- and more perks!
- Prior warehouse experience
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment (forklift training and certification provided by ERCO and valid at all ERCO locations)
- Valid drivers license with a responsible driving record
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment substance screening and DOT physical exam.
- Ability to lift or move 50 lbs. without difficulty
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Team player with organization skills
- Basic computer knowledge (outlook, word, adobe)