DH Pace Company, Inc., currently has a great career opportunity for an Warehouse Delivery Driverin Tempe, AZ. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to maintain a clean, safe working environment while loading and unloading delivery trucks, stocking inventory and operating warehouse equipment such as forklifts.
If you have experience as a Receiver, Machine operator, Material handler, Shipping and receiving associate, Warehouse clerk, Forklift operator, Merchandise pickup/receiving associate, Loader, General Laborer, Shipping specialist, Stocker, Warehouse packer, Distribution center associate, or Inventory control associate, this may be a good fit for you!
- Receiving and off-loading materials, verifying counts to purchase orders, and checking shipments for damage
- Ensuring that all stock is properly stored
- Delivering and picking up materials
- Staging materials for installation, shipment, or customer pick up
- Utilizing company specific software, field devices, and paperwork to maintain accurate inventory information
- Utilizing hand tools, mechanical equipment, and motorized equipment (including, but not limited to, box cutters, rolling carts, ladders, pallet jacks, for lifts, drills, saws, etc.)
- Light fabricating
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to safely lift 75 pounds and climb ladders
- One (1+) year of warehouse experience preferred
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and a good driving record
- Forklift experience is a plus
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products and commercial security products.The company is privately owned and has been in operation over 95 years! We have 50+ US offices in 24 states with 2022 company-wide sales $900+ million.
We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
Our benefit offerings include:
- Medical, dental, and vision options: Available on the 1st day of the month following your start date!
- Paid time off plan: 13 days accrued annually during your 1st year; 16 days accrued during your 2nd year!
- Paid Holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
- Floating Holidays: Up to 2 floating holidays per year
- Competitive compensation: Including annual performance evaluations!
- 401k retirement plan: Including an employer match!
- Company paid: Life insurance, short-term disability, & long-term disability
- and more!
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.
Building Safer Communities-DH Pace Company
My DH Pace Story
DH Pace Company
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)