The Maintenance II position performs most aspects of troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance actions on material handling equipment (MHE) and other facility support systems. They may also train lower grade mechanics and perform general building maintenance support.
McLane promotes earning, learning, and living a great life. We are a team, and we want to work with you. So, here’s the details:
- $27.00 per hour
- Shift- Flexible, open to all shifts
- Generous benefits available on your 60th day: medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA/HSA and company-paid life insurance.
- Get paid early. Get paid fast.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program, and more!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on material handling equipment.
- Perform maintenance activities on other distribution center equipment such as refrigeration systems, plumbing, building lighting, dock doors, air systems, racking, tote washers, and air spray painting.
- Analyze, diagnose, and troubleshoot malfunctions using available specifications.
- Research parts, tools, and technology; weld and fabricate as needed.
- Ensure that spare parts usage, inventory and labor actions are accurately tracked and documented.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products and equipment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Relevant technical degree; professional training is preferred.
- At least 3 years of professional industrial maintenance experience, including experience with forklifts, reach trucks, order pickers, tuggers, and carts.
- At least 2 years of material handling equipment maintenance experience.
- Read and understand electrical schematics.
- Familiar with OSHA regulations.
- Basic computer skills as well as experience using a maintenance database such as MP2, DataStream 7i, or Maintenance Connection.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.