As a global marketing experience company, Quad’s goal is to help our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend effectiveness. We’ve built a rich legacy by believing in our people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist or a clinician, we’re all driven to perform at our best- for ourselves and our clients. At our core, we’re a company that believes we can always create a better way.
Quad is currently seeking a full-time night shift Clamp Truck Operator for the Hartford, WI location. You will work a fixed 12-hour schedule from 7 p.m.- 7 a.m. that includes weekends and holidays. Wage range for this position starts at $19.25 / hour.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Forklift and clamp truck operation. Will be responsible to operate up to a 30,000lb clamp truck.
- Using a clamp truck to load and unload boxcars and semi-trailers.
- Stacking the rolls of paper (maximum height of 28 feet high) in the warehouse.
- Supplying rolls of paper to the appropriate presses.
- Monitor current/upcoming jobs on press several times per shift.
- Identifying and documenting damage on incoming receipts.
- Scanning all rolls of paper from the time of receipt to consumption at the press.
- Preparing bills of ladings for external/internal shipments.
- Assist with monthly inventory.
- Cover vacation
- Help cover Presses as needed.
- Must have the ability to learn the layout of the warehouse, pressroom, and production equipment.
- This position requires the ability to lift 10-15 pounds continuously, the ability to lift to 70 pounds occasionally, and receive and follow instructions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The ability to work a 12-hour schedule, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays is also required.
- The position requires strong math, verbal, and written skills as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritize job needs.
- Forklift and/or roll truck experience is required.
- Excellent attendance record and satisfactory job performance in current position.
- Good safety record and a solid understanding of QG safety policies.
- Team player with a positive attitude who can work well with others.
- Basic computer skills.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging – a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.