Unlock Your potential with Four Seasons Produce! Join us for an exciting career opportunity!
Are you ready to continue your career in an opportunity filled with variety and growth? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced warehouse environment and have a passion for safety? If so, we’re looking for someone like you to join our team to make a daily impact in our community.
Location: Ephrata, PA ( 25 minutes from Reading and Lancaster)
Available Schedules: Morning, Evening, and Night shifts available (8-, 10-, and 12- hours shifts)
Shifts are consistent, and overtime is available depending on order volume
- Day shift: $18/hour
- Evening shift: $18/hour + $3/hour shift differential
- Incentive pay: Up to $6/hour based on your performance and the task you’re completing
Your Mission is Our Mission
We’re “Blessed to Bless” – Your daily goal is to complete tasks to ensure orders of fresh, quality produce are prepared on time so our drivers can distribute them timely to small independent grocery stores throughout the Northeast. These grocery stores rely on us to stay in business and feed their families, in addition to the communities they serve.
Your Role – Warehouse Associate
- Work safely so you and those you work with return home to your families at the end of your shift
- Operate a variety of equipment throughout your shift including high lift (high reach truck), electric pallet jack, center ride, pacer, etc.
- Leverage warehouse management system and Vocollect systems to complete assigned tasks
- Replenish pick slots
- Restock the racks
- Pick orders
- Load and unload trailers
- Assist with quality and inventory initiatives
- Other similar tasks as assigned
What you need
- Prior high lift (reach truck) experience
- Passion for safety
- Ability to shift tasks to align with the needs of the business (some shifts will offer more variety than others)
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs. above your head
- Ability to work in a cold storage environment throughout the entirety of the shift ( 35 degrees)
- Ability to stand and walk throughout the entirety of your shift
What We Offer
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Earned Wage Access – flexible access to wages before payday
- Paid time off and holidays
- Flexible Spending Account – healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account – high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Company life insurance & voluntary life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, wellness program, employee assistance program, Success Coach, and more!
Who We Are
We are a family of companies that focus on wholesale produce distribution and logistics across the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions. We partner with local growers to bring fresh organic and conventional produce to our Lancaster County, PA facility. We grade and package fruits and vegetables, sending only the best with our Drivers to deliver to independent retailers, natural food stores, and food co-ops.
We care about our associates and are committed to a healthy, diverse, and inclusive work environment.
All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis, and without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status under federal, state and local laws.
Four Seasons Family of Companies participates in E-Verify. Four Seasons Family of Companies participa en E-Verify.