Are you passionate about Warehousing Assistance & Support?
Do you like working in a dynamic team?
Join our world-class Oilfield Services & Equipment Team
The combination of Oilfield Services and Oilfield Equipment enhances our opportunity to become the premier upstream partner for our customers. We share over 78% of the same customers and operate across a nearly identical geographic footprint.
Partner with the best
The Warehouse Operator receives inbound material from outside suppliers and other Baker Hughes plants and field locations. Stocks received material, completed products, and assemblies, from in-house production.
As a Warehouse Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Operating a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
- Reading and comprehending instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Picking materials, components and end products and delivering them to Production or shipping
- Performing cycle counts
- Preparing component kits for production, filling orders and supplier subcontract parts
- Lifting and/or moving up to 20 lbs. regularly; frequent lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of related experience
- 1+ years of experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- 2+ years of experience with Shipping & Receiving
- Basic oral and written communication skills
- Basic computer and math skills
- Experience with Heavy Forklift experience
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
- This is a full-time, nonexempt hourly position on a 1st-shift (5am-5pm)
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.