Would you like to be part of a team delivering the latest technology in the Energy Industry?
Do you enjoy providing an efficient service to our customers?
Work with cutting-edge Energy equipment
We are a leader in manufacturing of specialty chemicals. Our innovative solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize value. Our team operates on-site and partners with our customers to oversee a variety of product lines to ensure our chemicals aid daily operations to revolutionize the industry and solve problems.
Take ownership for our product line
As a Warehouse Person, you will help support the inventory of our innovative, unique energy products. You will oversee the delivery of our incoming and out-coming products and assemblies. You will be part of a collaborative team that plays an integral link in delivering our cutting-edge equipment to our customers.
As a Warehouse person, you will be responsible for:
- Facilitating the receipt, loading, unloading and moving of stock materials by forklift to support business activities
- Preparing shipments to be dispatched to field locations or to customer sites
- Updating and monitoring documentation to record transactions and stock inventory levels
- Communicating with cross-functional teams to provide information and updates on excess inventory and product levels or availability
- Maintaining stores equipment and performing cleanup on various warehouses to identify inventory inaccuracies
- Ensuring the blending of chemicals are accurate and processed in appropriate batches
- Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED and relevant forklift experience
- Show good experience of working within Logistics, Warehouse or Inventory Management environment
- Display the ability to identify and resolve problems and be able to implement effective improvements
- Be able to work the evening shift and overtime at weekends/holidays as required
- Show the ability to be a team player and work collaboratively
- Demonstrate computer skills and be familiar with MS Office
- Have the ability to work in a physical environment, often involving lifting and moving of heavy products up to 55 lbs.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This position will work 7am -4pm but will need to be available to work on call every other weekend. Friday, Saturday and Sunday hours based on production demands for on duty week.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Comprehensive private medical care options
Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
Tailored financial programs
Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.