We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, operates company vehicles for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of quality customer service, world-class safety, and business segment efficiency.
- Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities.
- Operates company vehicles to move materials, tools, and equipment to and from work locations in support of internal and external customers.
- Loads and unloads vehicles.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing PPE.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Requires Class A CDL.
- Skills are typically acquired through on the job training and appropriate driver training.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
36 Avenue South, Williston, North Dakota, 58801, United States
Requisition Number: 175047
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.