Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Under the supervision of a Journeyman Parts Technician the Warehouse Attendant II is responsible for parts inventory at a site. Maintain a current Inventory count and work with operations to ensure stock orders are correctly placed and received and shipped in a timely manner. Working with the suppliers to ensure they carry the stock and work with Shop Managers to ensure critical parts are available. Update the supplier base and Contacts Ensure Warranty claims and core charges are properly documented and shipped on a regular basis. Ensure all parts and specialty orders have been documented. Ensure proper housekeeping Control Purchase Order use; and work with the operations to ensure all orders go through the Parts
Forklift operator, working under supervision operates lifting equipment requiring specialized trade certification
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Daily check of lifting equipment (overhead crane, jib cranes, forklifts, slings) loading and unloading of equipment from trucks, etc
- Manual handling of equipment if necessary
- The folding of equipment and their movement in the storage or workshops
- Installs and replaces removable load grip devices and mechanisms
- Pre-orders fuel, lubricant, spare parts
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimally 2-4+ years related experience
- Ability to operate hand tools, forklift, cranes and other lifting and securing devices.
- Basic mathematical and measurement computations.
- High school diploma Valid state motor vehicle operator license and license for forklift truck.
- Customer focused.
- General understanding of products and their application.
- Individual must be adaptive to change, have multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Should be able to work closely with all levels of personnel and outside contractors.