Warehouse & Yard Associate
Do you enjoy providing an efficient support to team?
Are you passionate about Warehousing Assistance & Support?
Be part of a successful team
The Yard and Warehouse Team oversees the delivery and receivership of our innovative energy products. We pack and process orders for global on-site and offshore locations to ensure accurate and successful delivery.
Partner with the best
As a Warehouse & Yard Associate, you will receive inbound material from suppliers, perform Shipping/Receiving functions, and maintain an orderly yard. You will also assist with the completion of all paperwork associated with these tasks, performing cycle counts and related computer work. This position may include evening and/or weekend work with frequent overtime required.
As a Warehouse & Yard Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Performing data entry into respective systems timely & accurately.
- Receiving, classifying, and stocking incoming goods from within Baker Hughes and vendors, both physically and systematically using SAP.
- Creating deliveries and shipments in SAP for all parts shipping out.
- Picking materials, components and end products and deliver them to production or shipping (both locally and internationally).
- Performing cycle counts of stock to ensure accurate cleanup and maintained inventory.
- Using a forklift to assist with duties and other tasks in our warehouse and yard.
- Preparing component kits for production, orders, and supplier subcontract parts to ensure correct delivery of requirements.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a high school diploma / GED.
- Have at least 3 years related experience.
- Be proficient in MS Office and SAP.
- Have effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Be process-oriented and have critical thinking skills.
- Be able to work in a team to deliver results in a dynamic and fast-paced environments.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is a shift based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.