Job Profile Summary:
CAI is hiring!
CAI is seeking a Finishing Specialist for a Healthcare client. This is a ONSITE opportunity. Our client is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Candidates must be local to Pittsburgh. This position is a 6 month contract position with a possibility of being converted to full time.
The work schedule is Wednesday-Saturday from 4:00pm-2:30am EST (will work 4 x 10 hour days)
This job interacts with internal and external customers as well as with operators on the production floor. Utilizes a range of print finishing equipment, such as: perfect binder, booklet maker, cutter, folders, etc. using an understanding of general commercial printing principles such as print layouts, familiarity of different paper stocks and the effect of paper grain on finishing tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Putting postage on mail with machine (Sendpro)
- Produce printed media for the organization through use of printing presses and high volume duplicating equipment.
- Perform associated copying tasks and binding and/or finishing work.
- Ensure quality control measures and pull samples for quality testing.
- Provide maintenance and/or minor repair of equipment.
- Performs other duties as directed.
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma/ GED
- Must be able to lift 25-50 lbs
- Entry level position
- Good communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Previous mail room or warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor.
- Ability to lift 25-50 lbs
Reasonable Accommodation Statement: If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employment selection process, please direct your inquiries to 824 – 8111.
This email is only intended for candidates who need an accommodation or assistance completing the application or interview process and will not be reviewed by CAI’s talent acquisition team. All interested applicants who do not need an accommodation or assistance completing the application must apply on CAI’s career portal for consideration
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited.